Storytelling+Compositing Workshop…For My East Coasters!

Workshop location…I’ve already got some grand plans for this space!

For the first time in about 3 years I decided to plan a trip home to visit family just ’cause. And then I was asked to deliver a lecture in my hometown, and I started getting really excited about being able to share what I do with the people who I grew up with. I said a resounding yes, and began to prepare for a work/pleasure trip. And then, that little voice crept inside my head. The one that said, “Brookie, I know you weren’t going to work on this trip home, but gosh, look at that amazing mansion calling your name, and think of all the friends you’ll make shooting and teaching there…”. And then it was decided. A workshop had to happen.

STORYTELLING & COMPOSITING
October 19th, 2013
10am-7pm
Fieldsboro, NJ
$550/person

Both workshops are sold out – thank you for the support!

STORYTELLING & COMPOSITING
October 20th, 2013
10am-7pm
Fieldsboro, NJ
$550/person

So, it is with great pleasure that I announce a new workshop taking place in Fieldsboro, New Jersey (just a short drive from Philadelphia and NYC) at this beautiful, quaint, and hugely photogenic mansion. I grew up near Philadelphia and went to college there, so planning a workshop near my hometown is something that has been on my mind for years. I am so excited to spend the day in good old Jersey (re: Jorsey) with some of my favorite hometown, family models on board…and with some luck, a group of new friends.

Just imagine setting off a smoke bomb in here!

Give me wooden floods and some peeling paint, and I’m set for life!

The light is so dreamy here :)

Whitehill Mansion

Definitely calling for someone with a bold and unique style!

Our lovely models who are not only fun to work with, but 1,000% willing do the weirdest and craziest things for your vision.

Visit my website for more details on the itinerary, overview, equipment info, and payment instructions to sign up. I hope to share my passion with you! :)

TO LEARN MORE…

1. Hanna | August 8, 2013 at 1:48 am | Permalink

It would be a dream come true to attend one of your workshops. Amazing location, especially that bathroom!

2. Julie | August 8, 2013 at 7:56 am | Permalink

Please let me know when you have another workshop in Jersey. The space looks beautiful but I won’t be able to make it that day. Next time hopefully! I love your work.

3. Dave | August 8, 2013 at 8:34 am | Permalink

What is the maximum number of students you’ll allow to sign up for the workshop? I love your work, I’m very interested in coming!

4. Brooke Shaden | August 8, 2013 at 8:36 am | Permalink

Hi Dave :) I allow up to 15 students per workshop, which splits nicely into 3 groups of 5 photographers to rotate and shoot each model. I’d love to have you :)

5. Sydney P Richardson | August 8, 2013 at 9:45 am | Permalink

Oh that is such a beautiful location! I am inspired just by looking at the pictures! Come to Texas again! :]

6. Tommy C | August 8, 2013 at 4:53 pm | Permalink

Very interested in booking a slot for the seminar. Are there any reviews/testimonials I can read before I make the investment?

7. Dave | August 8, 2013 at 6:29 pm | Permalink

Thanks Brooke, I’ll check my schedule!

8. Charlotte Key | August 8, 2013 at 7:42 pm | Permalink

Brooke, I have been following your work for a couple years now and you have so inspired me! I shot my first “selfies” the other day at a place called the Windsor Ruins, giant pillars that is all that is left from a plantation house fire in the 1890’s near Lormand, Mississippi just below Natchez, and had such a blast just out by myself. If you would ever consider coming to Louisiana, particularly Baton Rouge, I guarantee I would be the first to sign up for that workshop!
    BTW, I am 46 years old and after having to leave photography behind years ago to raise my children, I have rediscovered it and your amazing work and now I cannot get enough. Thank you for opening my eyes to all the new possibilities of photography that I never knew before.
    XOXO
    Charlotte

9. Michelle B. | August 11, 2013 at 8:47 am | Permalink

Yay! I just booked my spot!!

10. Terra Nova | August 11, 2013 at 9:30 am | Permalink

Hey Brooke,

Are your participants usually working professionals? Is the workshop suited for hobbyists as well?

Thanks!

11. Mia Ortiz | August 11, 2013 at 12:39 pm | Permalink

I so admire your work and have been wanting to go to one of your workshops. I would love to go to your NJ workshop. I live in Los Angeles but would travel to NJ as I have family there.

If you happen to have any cancellations. I’d be interested in attending.

Best regards,
    Mia

tatianamia.com
    thebodyerotique.com

12. Marie Labbancz | August 12, 2013 at 5:38 am | Permalink

I was not quick enough to the draw. I am from NJ and would love to attend the NJ workshop. Could you let me know if you have any cancellations.

13. Kory Zuccarelli | August 12, 2013 at 4:52 pm | Permalink

Brooke! I was just able to get the money to sign up for this workshop and I see it’s sold out. We spoke before on your FB, and I was really looking forward to this. If you could please email about any opening or exceptions, I would thrilled!

I had no clue this workshop was going to sell out so quickly.

14. Indigo | September 11, 2013 at 8:36 pm | Permalink

I’m only in high school taking a studio art class, but someday I hope to be as great as you. I love your work so much, & you’re truly an inspiration. I hope I can attend one of your workshops. Even if I have to travel across the country. Hope you have a great day!