Shooting for Vogue Italia

A while ago I was contacted by Vogue Italia to shoot a story for them, and these are the results – shot March 2012. It was an interesting day – I had 45 minutes to shoot 12 images and I had food poisoning all day!

A story of princesses who no longer have lands to rule.

Stylist: Katie Casey

Ivy

Gown AF Vandevorst

Headpiece WEBB

Vintage Necklace, Cuff Scout

Rings ACB by Annie Costello Brown

1. Teri Hofford | July 7, 2013 at 8:20 am | Permalink

absolutely fabulous! :D I love the styling :D and of course, your usual “shaden-touch” :D

2. sarah hoey | July 7, 2013 at 8:26 am | Permalink

wow, these are all so beautiful! great work!

3. Ginger Curry-Richmon | July 7, 2013 at 8:35 am | Permalink

These are beautiful Brooke. I love your work.

4. Cynthia | July 7, 2013 at 9:07 am | Permalink

Really beautiful. I’m looking forward to reading the story.

5. Oscar | July 7, 2013 at 9:24 am | Permalink

Lovely!!!!!

6. Brenda | July 7, 2013 at 9:59 am | Permalink

i love the tension and starkness of the location. did you shoot the models at the location in the background?

7. Teresa Schmid | July 7, 2013 at 10:19 am | Permalink

These are gorgeous! You never cease to amaze and inspire me!

8. Jessica Prautzsch | July 7, 2013 at 10:44 am | Permalink

Beautiful pictures! I’m surprised you could do that in 45minutes, thats not really a lot of time… Did those 12 pics get published in the magazine?

9. Gary Canazzi | July 7, 2013 at 10:56 pm | Permalink

Congrats to you Brooke you certainly deserve it. Your style is evident throughout. Wishing you all the best on future commercial work!

10. Lu | July 8, 2013 at 10:44 am | Permalink

I love how versatile you are. It can be fashion or a wedding, but you can always tell it’s you behind the concept.

11. Sarah Allegra | July 12, 2013 at 10:03 am | Permalink

These are so beautiful! I love them all and the story they tell. Wonderful collaboration working with stylists and other artists!