Upcoming Workshops: August 2012

At all of these classes I will be teaching a full day of creativity! We will cover image compositing and storytelling where an in-depth look at the following items will be observed: how to find inspiration every time, how to edit multiple images together seamlessly, how to successfully conceptualize a piece of art, and much more. We will be doing exercises to promote free thinking and inspiration. I will share many before/after images and will do a live editing demonstration as well as many shooting demonstrations. Models will be provided and 1-1 shooting time is budgeted as well. Breakfast and lunch is served. I love teaching workshops with all my heart :)

San Francisco, California, USA
Lecture: July 19, 2012
Modified Workshop: July 20, 2012
Book Here and Here

Berlin, Germany
July 29, 2012 (1 Spaces Left)
Book Here

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
August 4, 2012 (2 Spaces Left)
Book Here

Glasgow, Scotland
August 11, 2012 (1 Space Left)
Book Here

London, England
August 17, 2012 (Full)
August 18, 2012 (Full)
August 19, 2012 (Full)
Book Here

Workshop location for Berlin, Germany

Workshop location for Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Workshop location for Glasgow, Scotland

Workshop location for London, England

1. jessi | June 26, 2012 at 8:53 am | Permalink

I would so love to do this workshop…
    Will you ever be in the Pittsburgh area?
    I thought it would be worth a shot to ask you :)

Sincerely,

Jessi

2. Brooke Shaden | June 26, 2012 at 8:55 am | Permalink

Hi Jessi! I might to a Philadelphia workshop, or NJ…closer than Europe at least! Nothing planned yet though :-/

3. Johann | June 26, 2012 at 9:14 am | Permalink

I would love to join your workshop in Berlin but i will be out of town this time of the month…
    Do you already know the location where the shoot is going to take place?

4. Brooke Shaden | June 26, 2012 at 9:15 am | Permalink

Aww too bad! Yes I do, it will be held here: http://www.the-apartment-berlin.de/

5. jessi | June 26, 2012 at 9:33 am | Permalink

I will keep checking to see!
    I would drive to those locations! Well worth it I’m sure!

6. Johann | June 26, 2012 at 9:50 am | Permalink

Location looks great, enjoy Berlin!

7. GABRIELLA AZUL | June 26, 2012 at 10:01 am | Permalink

any dates for the Los Angeles area workshop?…also if you have any idea of the cost would love to know now so i can start putting money aside!

Love,
    AZUL

8. Brooke Shaden | June 26, 2012 at 10:03 am | Permalink

I am hoping for August 6&7 (2 day workshop, working dates out with location) – this workshop will be more in depth than previous workshops, will have more models, more setups, and a BIG location – lots of portfolio building time. $1,000 will be the price per person. Xo :)

9. ana maria | July 12, 2012 at 2:07 pm | Permalink

Wow! bellisimo. Ojala vinieras a españa.

10. Ashley Lebedev | July 12, 2012 at 2:13 pm | Permalink

brookie,

the london one is so dreamy!
    i will be in england in that time.
    what a find!

11. Uzume Zoë | July 12, 2012 at 10:52 pm | Permalink

I would have *loved* to go to the one in Amsterdam, but I’m still in Italy by that time; I hope you’ll do a “Europe tour” again!

12. sydney | July 13, 2012 at 6:23 am | Permalink

You should visit Texas sometime…when it cools off at least! :]

13. Anna | August 14, 2012 at 11:32 am | Permalink

Hi! I never succeeded to book a workshop when there was 1 place available, but the link stopped working.

Is there still a possibility to come to London workshop on any of the dates? I am just CRAVING FOR IT, because I LOVE your work and it would be such a shame to miss it when you’re here!
    And ready to do anything!!!
    Anna

14. Brooke Shaden | August 14, 2012 at 11:48 am | Permalink

Hi Anna! I’d love to have you :) Email me to “workshops@brookeshaden.com”!

15. Nikki | September 12, 2012 at 9:44 am | Permalink

I hope you come to the Netherlands again because I really want a workshop from you!! I also want to learn editing like this, with photoshop

Greetz Nikki