2011: A Year in Photos VIDEO!

I’m going to let this video speak for itself. It is a true testament to how much inspiration is flying around, and what a great community of artists we have here. 2011 was a great year, if for nothing else than the fact that we came together, shared, and inspired. Thank you for being here during the past year, and here’s to looking ahead at the year to come. The contributors with their pictures are listed below the video in alphabetical order.

A.J. Coley

Yohann Sentimento

Zoée Montpetit

Мария Долгополова

Ольга Маркова

Brooke Shaden

1. Laura | December 31, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Permalink

I feel so honored to be included with such talented and inspired artists! Thanks for putting it together Brooke and I’m wishing everyone a creative and wonderful 2012!

2. Vania | December 31, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Permalink

Thank you Brooke, for being such an inspiration :)
    And some words (I think they fit here) from my favorite author:
    “May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful, and don’t forget to make some art — write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.” – Neil Gaiman

I hope you’ll have a wonderful year! :)

3. Barb | December 31, 2011 at 5:24 pm | Permalink

I am so grateful that i could be part of this! Actually, I saw this video posted just few minutes before New Year (here in Europe) and I felt so happy! Youve made my day! Thank you for everything, Brooke! I know its difficult to take these words seriously (because theyre just phrases maybe) but I really mean them and I cannot tell how happy I am to know your work! Stay yourself:)

4. FJG Photography | January 1, 2012 at 5:31 am | Permalink

Great video Brooke! Thank you for including my work in there among so many beautiful pictures!!! Happy New Year and I can’t wait to see what you have in store for 2012!

5. jox | January 1, 2012 at 7:54 am | Permalink

I’m speechless! Thank you so much Brooke, you’re amazing.
    Have a great great great 2012!

6. Cristina Tringali | January 1, 2012 at 8:29 am | Permalink

Thank you Brooke. it’s been a wonderful idea and it’s a wonderful video.
    I’m so glad to be part of it.
    You’re lovely!

7. Juliana Dellasanta | January 1, 2012 at 3:56 pm | Permalink

Oh goodness, I realized after sending the photo that it wasn’t taken this year (last year!) so I thought it wouldn’t end up on the video, but I see it did. Thank you so, so much. It means a lot to me both personally, and artistically. I hpoe 2012 is even better than the last!

8. Carl Hensley | January 1, 2012 at 9:16 pm | Permalink

Please do this again Brooke. Thank you.

9. Ilse | January 2, 2012 at 9:57 am | Permalink

OMG, thank you so much for featuring me!!

10. sarah | January 2, 2012 at 4:03 pm | Permalink

thank you brooke, im so honoured to be apart of this!

11. Gilles | January 2, 2012 at 10:04 pm | Permalink

Thank you for the wonderful gift that you have given to the Flickr community.You are truly an inspiration.It was an honor to be part of this beautifulvideo that you have created & to be among so many amazing photographers.The future is certainly bright & promising.

12. Delphine | January 3, 2012 at 12:47 am | Permalink

Thank you so much Brooke ! I am so happy to be a part of this ! I hope you’ll do it again next year.
    Thank you for your work and who you are. You’re so inspiring in so many ways.
    Happy new year, I wish you wonderful shots this year and love, a lot of love !

13. David L. | January 4, 2012 at 11:49 am | Permalink

Fantastic video, Brooke. You are something special and so are all the photographers you showcase here. Very inspirational even for a painter. Thank you so much.

14. Kevin Thornhill | January 5, 2012 at 4:27 am | Permalink

Thanks for the inclusion in a wonderful collection of images.

15. Olga Markova | January 9, 2012 at 6:26 pm | Permalink

Thank you, Brooke!

16. Amelia Zenerino | January 21, 2012 at 8:43 am | Permalink

Thank you so much for including me and giving this opportunity for all of us to exhibit our talents. You are a wonderful inspiration!